FABULOUS FIVE - FULL PANEL: $245
• Potency • Pesticides • Heavy Metals • Microbials • Mycotoxins
FARMER’S MARKET: $325
• Potency • Terpenes • Pesticides • Heavy Metals • Microbials • Mycotoxins • Moisture Analysis • Water Activity • Visual Inspection
NEW PLOTTERS: $155
• Potency • Pesticides • Heavy Metals
MAINTENANCE MAN: $180
• Potency • Pesticides • Microbials • Mycotoxins
ALL THE TRIMMINGS: $400
• Potency • Terpenes • Pesticides • Heavy Metals • Microbials • Mycotoxins • Moisture Analysis • Water Activity • Residual Solvents • Visual Inspection
DANGER ZONE: $99
• Potency • Mycotoxins • Microbials
PROCESSOR’S PARADISE: $315
• Potency • Terpenes • Pesticides • Heavy Metals • Residual Solvents
Easily identify more than 3,000 flavor and fragrance compounds to meet your terpene profiling needs.
We offer the most sensitive and comprehensive pesticide screening and confirmation available utilizing Liquid Chromatograph-Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS Triple Quad)
These solvents are evaporated to prepare high concentration oils and waxes. However, it is sometimes necessary to use large quantities of solvent in order to increase extraction efficiency and to achieve higher levels of purity. Since these solvents are not safe for human consumption, we can determine if all solvents have been removed.
Heavy metals are a group of metals considered to be toxic, and the most common include lead, cadmium, arsenic and mercury. We test and confirm that samples are under the allowable toxic concentration limits for these four hazardous metals in addition to many more if they are necessitated or of a concern.
We analyze mycotoxins on an LC-MS to ensure accuracy and specificity. Mycotoxins are the by-product of select species of Aspergillus and have proven to be harmful to humans.
Microbiological Screening uses analyte specific molecular probes to determine the presence of 6 different species of bacteria and fungus. This analysis is done on the latest qPCR technology.
Moisture can be extremely detrimental to the quality of cannabis products. Dried cannabis typically has a moisture content of 10-12%. A moisture content above 12% is prone to mold growth. We can ensure you have the most accurate moisture information.